Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's about creating, enjoying food with flava

As much as I am passionate about eating good food, enjoying life with my partner, dog, friends and family; I am equally passionate about cooking. Not just cooking but creating something new with simple ingredients, taking an old no fail recipe and making something new; stepping out of the box as it were, and wowing myself and hopefully impressing the crowd. 

It is about finding an ingredient that when given the right attention can become a must have in your pantry. It is about taking that taken for granted item and show casing it's abilities.

Sometimes the look may not always glitter like gold but gold before refined is black.
It is with this spirit that I have decided to share what I have experienced with ingredients that leads to good to great food past and present with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment