Saturday, March 10, 2012

Momma's Bread Recipe a Winner

Today, I made bread the same recipe I shared with you but this time I added margarine and I loved the texture way more that the bread baked without. A machine runs better when oiled right? Well hope you got that one:)  This time I let the dough rise for 2 hours instead of one, and this batch made two large braided loaves. The texture was just right, the feel not heavy but kinda middle of the road and the taste - impeccable.

So go ahead use the recipe I shared and add 3/4 cup margarine to the mix for a lighter loaf while maintaining the great home made taste no store brought bread can stand up to.

Rising Dough

Mamma's Fresh Baked Bread
When you try this recipe I would love to hear from you; thoughts, feed back welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment